We hope you and your family stay healthy. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who are ill.
Mom always seemed to know what was best. We suggest that following some of Mom’s old-time, but effective suggestions might be helpful:
- Always be courteous:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Wash your hands frequently – say the alphabet as you do so with soap and warm water
When you are not feeling well:
- Stay home so you don’t share
- Drink lots of water, starting your day with orange juice and a cup of mint tea
- Don’t touch your face
- Wash your hands frequently
- Chicken soup is not only good when your sick, but a good all round food
- Stay away from crowds and minimize contact with others
At Sweetwater Urban Farms, we can help you on the healthy food front. We will continue to provide healthy organic leafy greens and herbs. Corona is not spread through food so make sure you are eating a healthy dose of leafy greens and herbs.
From all of us at Sweetwater Urban Farms, eat healthy and be well!
Please visit the Center for Disease Control for more information about COVID-19 (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)